|Home||» Products||» Security Seals||» SEALOCK SU – 2009|
SEALOCK SU – 2009
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- FOB Port
- Mumbai - Maharashtra
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Packs Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 30 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging
- Main Domestic Market
- ISO 9001:2000
The original, patented Sealock Security Systems Model SU2009 sealing and locking container security system. Rugged all steel construction requires a power tool for removal. All components bear the same serial number to prevent counterfeiting. The first and the best. Nothing on the market even comes close! C-TPAT compliant.
The Sealock Security Systems Solution:
More than a seal,More than just a lock, the Sealock Security Systems Model SU2009 is both, and then some. By affixing to the container’s keeper bars, Sealock prevents the doors from swinging open. And because it is a complete sealing and locking system, removing the Sealock means that the all-important seal must also be removed. The payoff: making containers tamper-proof.
Made of 2″ wide steel that is ¼” thick, the Sealock Model SU2009 requires two cuts and two tools to remove. This need for both a power cutting tool such as an angle grinder and a cable cutter prevents break-ins by thieves who generally do not carry such sophisticated tools with them. Any tampering with the Sealock removes the seal from the container, making both the Sealock and the container itself virtually tamper proof.
The Sealock’s steel bar and bracket are covered in a baked-on enamel “powder coat” that is textured and two-tone black/silver. An insider who might try to cut the bar and then weld it back together to hide the evidence, would face a very difficult if not impossible undertaking that would require significant time and effort. This tamper-indicative feature is exclusive to the Sealock and protected by U.S. Patent number 6,536,815. The use of a cable seal to simultaneously seal the container and lock the security bar is also exclusive to the Sealock and patent protected under U.S. Patent number 6,331,022. The seal portion may be bar-coded.
As you can see, only Sealock Model SU2009 provides a total solution. Sealock locks the container door AND seals the container door with one device. If the lock is broken, the seal is removed, so the break in is easily detected
- Sealock Model SU2009 is made of 100% Steel.
- Numbered steel braided aircraft cable with bullet tip is an integral part of the locking system. U.S. Patent No. 6,331,022.
- Two-tone baked on enamel finish, engraved markings on the J-Bar and Bracket, and plastics utilized at strategic points make it easy to spot tampering.U.S. Patent No. 6,536,815.
- Braided cable frays when cut, making re-welding impossible.
- Same numerical sequence appears on all three components for added security.
- Extended return on the J-Bar.
- Designed to fit most Swing Door Conveyances.(20′, 40′, 45′, 48′, 53′)